The Quanto Group is an innovative consulting group for companies in its focus industries of utilities and banking. Our 200 employees have a wide range of training and expertise. A good mix of young and old, computer scientists, economists and business managers, political and social scientists makes working at the Quanto Group varied and challenging. But one thing links us all: enthusiasm for our work and enjoyment of developing innovative and pioneering solutions together with our customers.
In order to strengthen our team, we are looking for those beginning their careers and experienced people with an entrepreneurial approach who are interested in consultancy work and would like to enrich our teams with their talent and specialist knowledge.
To strengthen our team we are looking for you at the earliest possible date as
SAP ABAP Developer Trainee (m/w)
Exciting tasks that await you:
- Job level: Junior / Trainee
- Support our customers in the support and implementation of SAP ERP, IS-U or CRM
- Working in our team of SAP experts to serve our Hungarian and international customers
What you can offer us:
- Degree or education in Informatics and/or business administration
- Basic programming knowledge
- First experience in software development
- Above average motivation and willingness to develop your professional skills
- Language skills: English and/or German
- Willingness to travel
What you can expect from us:
- An intensive trainee program including SAP certification
- Interesting tasks in a young and dynamic team
- Diversified working environment
- Competitive salary
- Business trips abroad
- International projects
- Continuous development opportunities in IT and languages
- Career opportunities
This looks interesting for you?
Please send us your CV with the salary expectation and a starting date to:
Kindly write the Job-ID on your CV-documents.
You can find more information about the company here: www.quanto-group.de.
If you have any further questions, please contact us.